Position: Manager- Fundraising & Partnerships
Duration/Type of Employment– Full time
Location: – Gurgaon
Safetipin is social enterprise based in Gurgaon working to make public spaces and cities safer and more inclusive. We use apps, big data and backend systems to collect data on factors linked to urban safety and inclusion. Our data is used by individuals, city governments and other urban stakeholders to help design, build and manage cities to make them safer, inclusive and accessible to all.
Purpose of the role:
- Lead the development of Safetipin’s long-term sustainability/ resource mobilization strategy.
- Set up and guide a high-performing business development/fundraising and communications team with systems and tools to achieve Safetipin’s financial and strategic communications goals.
- Enhance Safetipin’s visibility with donors, clients, international development banks, businesses and other relevant stakeholders across diverse Indian and global platforms.
Role and responsibilities:
- Work with the CEO to develop a robust sustainability and strategic communication strategy that is anchored in Safetipin’s mission and business goals.
- Drive timely and high-quality implementation and monitoring of the sustainability and communication plan.
- Diversify and expand Safetipin’s donor base to achieve a healthy client/funder mix.
- Set up systems and processes for excellent donor/client stewardship and recognition.
- Position Safetipin as a credible data partner for governments, international banks, development institutions and other relevant Indian and international platforms
- Integrate the culture and practise of strategic communication across the organisation, partners and other aligned eco-system builders.
- At least 10-12 years’ work experience in the arenas of Business Development, Strategic Communication, resource mobilisation and Fund Raising. Of that experience, at least 5 years in a team lead position
- Experience with a technology company would be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in the social tech/civic tech space would be an advantage.
- Experience of networking with varied sectors including government, business, donors, development banks etc.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written is essential.
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills
Please send your CV with a letter explaining why you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.